Are you ready for some fun, creative learning? Using our program’s core values of Leadership, Self-empowerment, and Conflict resolution, our planned and facilitated enrichment field trips will provide students with educational benefits, lifelong memories, improved grades with efforts to decrease absences, and behavioral referrals while exposing students to another aspect of their community at an in-depth look at possible career paths opportunities.
Enriching field trips contribute to developing students’ knowledge about cultural competence to have more vital critical-thinking skills, exhibit increased historical empathy, display higher levels of patience, and have a more profound passion for changing and making the world a better place.
According to the National Education Association, studies have found that regardless of gender, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status, students who take enrichment field trips have better grades (59%), higher graduation rates from high school (95%) and college (63%), and more significant income (12% higher annually).
90% of our students have reported that enrichment trips had a positive, lasting impact on their education and career and encouraged them to become academically curious to pursue their field of interest, which resulted in them unlocking their hidden potential—benefits of enrichment field trips.
- Traveling helps build self-confidence in their knowledge and talents.
- Shared experiences build life-long memories and friendships.
- Experiencing new people and places helps students understand and comprehend empathy.
- Students will develop a sense of leadership identity at a richer level and grow in understanding, service, and compassion for others who don’t necessarily share the same characteristics or culture.
- Enriching field trips will help students develop strong critical thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills.